Selasa, 18 Oktober 2016

I prefer smartphone apps




The first application is the fuel, with this app I can chat with my friends and also a special friend to me, there I also got information from the group classes, one can communicate to friends, either using BBM (blackberry messenger) or via sms or telephone. for example, there is a new task that is given by lecturers and there was one who did not go to college, using fuel or sms then the task can be in circulation to other friends, and exchange information. BBM is one of the most widely used application among adolescents, in the application of fuel they could replace the beautiful picture display so that there is a chat, or just acquaintances with new people, can telelphone and videocall with people nearby. Then the students can expand the network of friendship to other students via the BBM services or through the exchange of PIN blackberry.

Applications the second is Instagram, many young people among adolescent girls who like online shop, my own example very fond goods beautiful, so if I want to buy I do not need to bother to go to the market or to the mall, but I just need to see  goods offered by accounts that sell goods I want. For the problem of fashion, more and more models of clothes. Instagram users will also be styled with style clothes which he was cool to take pictures and finally uploaded to instagram. In my instagram also freely upload photo pretty, cute and interesting to me, and then create a caption that is interesting to read in my account.

2 komentar:

  1. hi ... introduce my name dio Vialli maulana of computer systems department of faculty of mathematics and natural sciences Tanjungpura University :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus